Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miss Diana, you'd be proud!

Yes I will have to share this on Miss Diana Darcey's FB page, as sitting here printing and cutting coupons, I am brought back to the room in her house with filing cabinets FULL of coupons!  I have wanted to get into this for some time now, but my organizational skills have been lacking with getting around to it.  I figure if I devote at least one day of "homework time" a week to attempting to find coupons for the stuff on my shopping list that I will make a dent in what we spend in groceries each week.  (How do moms of boys do it?  Geez these girls eat a lot!)  
I will also attempt to keep track of how much I spend each week on here.  I am excited about this because maybe I found out a method to the madness, of only searching for things that I know we will use.  There are SOOO many coupon websites out there!  Redplum, cellfire, southernsavers... I should link them all here, I know, as any good blogger will do, but I have 10 minutes until the kids get off of the bus and I want to go searching for more money savers!  

HEY MUST BE THE MONEY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Diana and I used to swap coupons in those days...I was amazed at her filing cabinets full of them, so she got me doing the same! Just remember to take them with you to the store! Or don't do like I do, take them in your purse, but forget to use them! :-)

    ReplyDelete